My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Red Hat...and I don't mean Linux

I'm working on a red hat for Matthew. It is the simplest thing I've done since my natural cotton hat at the beginning of the year. But true to form, I didn't knit a swatch and made it too small the first time. I've begun again and am just done with the ribbed bit.

Yesterday I got mini-cookie cutters. I want to try needle felting, all I need is some wool now and I'll be ready to try making fantastic felt appliques. I'll be sure to post a picture when I've got something to show.

I'm heading to Indianapolis on Monday, and I've just bought some wooden sock dpns to take with me. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get a sock out of the trip.

No comments: