My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shame on me!

It's has been almost a month since I blogged. That's not really what I intended. It has been a busy month. Work has been terribly fast-paced and very tiring! In addition we have some behavioral issues we've been working through with our son. Back to the knitting, though!





I have pretty much finished the square of the month, well, I bound off and then compared it to the cabled square and I think I'll un-bind off and add another inch. I've also knit an Argosy Scarf and a little tote bag.

I'm still working on the red hat. It is getting there, but it is only about 1/2 way done. Please excuse the washing machine background. It's very dark in the house so it was the only bright area to take photos in.

No comments: