My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Square 15

Here it is, Square 15 from Leisure Arts 60 Easy to Knit Pattern Stitches Combine to Create Sampler Afghans. Anyway, that is the book that we're using for the Knit-A-Long. It is our first square and I'm happy to have it completed. I hope someday it grows up (blocks) to be a square.

I've made some progress on Emily's scarf, it's now almost 1/3rd done. I'm teasing her something awful about it. I left a yarn butterfly on her desk last week so that she knows it will be super soft and what a great color it is.

I'm actually going to do something social today! My family is going out to dinner with another couple. I know, it is hard to believe the hermits are going out. It would be for FOOD. :)

I've also started a hat for my DH. He's been coveting the organic cotton number I finished not too long ago so I thought I would make something nice for him.

No comments: