My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Emily's Scarf


I have completed Emily's lace scarf. It took me way too long to finish, and I'm not 100% sure I like the results. But, the proof will be in the pudding so to speak. I'll give it to her this morning and see if she likes it.
I found out yesterday that I will be going on a business trip next week. I'll have to get my knit-a-long square sometime before then so that I don't fall behind. I already didn't do my "extra" square for January. I'm doing a 20 square afghan instead of the 12 that are being worked by everyone.
I started a hat because I need something mindless for awhile since this scarf was so challenging for me. It is a pretty red. I should have it done by the weekend.

No comments: