My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 18, 2013

Fun Day

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. 

Matthew and Joseph went with me to see the Oregon Symphony.  They had a super fun pops show with some ballroom dancers from Dancing with the Stars and some singers from American Idol.  They were fantastic.  Tristan and Anna were who I expected to be my favorites, but I think that the real star yesterday was a contemporary/break dancer.  He completely owned the show and the crowd.

Then we went to BJ's Brewhouse for dinner which was excellent.  Great company and super fantastic pizza.

I did have way too much salt yesterday and I can feel it all over today.  Really not good.  I'll try eating at home every meal today and see if I feel better tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and maybe I'll remember to take a picture or two. 

No comments: