My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 19, 2007

Virtuous

Patience is a virtue, right? I called Knit Picks on Wednesday, they said they would re-ship my order since it didn't come. I'm still waiting but I feel like there must be hope!

Meanwhile, I have 15" to go on the Red Scarf. I can't wait to finish, I've promised myself that I will drop it off at the Yarn Garden in person. The Yarn Garden is a LYS in Portland that I have not yet visited. With luck and diligence I will visit on Sunday this weekend.

On the work front we moved to our new building, FINALLY! It is really coming together and I have a great spot to sit in. I'm sure it will inspire me to do good things.

Mom and Dad will be arriving tonight so I'm doing some last minute things on the house before work. I just need a few more hours in the day and I'll get everything done! :)

No comments: