My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 1, 2007

Hello World

Strange as it may seem, and even though I work for an Internet company, I have never before blogged. Recently I was looking for a pattern for a hat. I'm a newish knitter and don't have a big stock of patterns handy so I thought I would Google one up. Hellloooo! I had no idea that there was a GINORMOUS number of Internet savvy knitters out there. Not only did I find a pattern, but I found a community. I am excited by the thought that some day another knitter might find a pattern that I design and post on my blog. I'm not there yet, but today is a start.

January 1 is a good day for a start, right?

As soon as I figure out how, I'll post pictures of WIPs and FOs. I actually finished a project today, a glasses case for my darling husband Matthew. It was the LEAST I could do. He's been taking care of me for full week as I have been ill with last year's worst creeping crud.

Happy New Year!

No comments: