My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A few finishers


So I've been working on a few things...


The first image is my premier into lace knitting. The pattern is from "Folk Shawls" by Cheryl Oberle, and its 1/5th size because I didn't have enough yarn. I thought it was a good sample size. I'll use it at as a table topper at work. Matthew said it looked like beetles, I think it looks like horseshoe crabs. Blocking lace for the first time was exciting. It took longer to dry than I thought it would.



The hat was just a cozy thing for myself.




The cat and the bag...Sunshine is making her web debut. She absolutely wanted in the picture. Isn't she loverly? I made that bag over a year ago in crochet, but I had not put the zipper in until now. I am dedicated to finishing my UFOs!




A mysterious pain in my tummy has kept me down for most of a week, but the doc's say they can't find anything amiss so I'm trying to take it in stride.

No comments: