My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Button, button and please pass the soap.

And July begins!

I have a short week at work this week with a lovely day off in the middle I'm going to love it!



OK, so here are two projects that I've worked on this week. On the left I have a baby sweater that still needs buttons. On the right I have a soap holder that needs a bar of soap. I think I'll have to go out and get a couple of things, eh? The baby sweater is for a baby due this month so I'm glad I finished it! I need to get the buttons today and then wrap the gift up tonight.
Now the only things that I have on the needs are two socks that have been waiting for me to be ready to sock knit again. I think I'm ready. I hope I'm ready. I'm certainly ready to wear the socks.

No comments: