My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Long time no blog, but good stuff to say!

Ok, I know it has been a long time since I wrote. I guess this time of year it is hard for me to get anything done. I did finish that bobble square finally, but it is now less than 10 days until my next square (lizard lattice) is due and I haven't cast on for it yet.

I did, however, knit these:


And I finished them (DH is modeling) on our anniversary morning. Happy 17th Anniversary honey!

I also worked these up:


This is technically my first finished sweater, and it is for a teddy bear. My LYS is promoting a local charity, Camp Erin, which is a bereavement camp for kids. As part of the camp each kiddo gets a bear with a hand-knit outfit. I hope mine will suit.

I did make a square for my knitting friend who is expecting, but I didn't get a shot of it before I turned it in. :( It was a beautiful chunky lace pattern.

By a week from today I need to finish that cardigan that I started in the last blog, and I am getting there.




I have a huge list of projects that I want to work on. I really think I have a plan for most of the rest of the year!

Today I cleaned out the linen closet and moved my stash into it from the spare bedroom. I feel almost organized. Almost.

No comments: