My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Circumnavigated Cardigan Finished

Last night I put the last stitches into the cardigan and cast off. I still need to sew on the buttons and block it. I'll put pictures up as soon as I accomplish that. I've cast on for this month's Knit-A-Long block, Lizard Lattice and it has just a couple inches now.

I had 2 extra skeins of the yarn from my sweater so I took them back to my LYS last night when I went to knit night. They were kind enough to exchange them for some fingering weight hand-dyed lusciousness. I'm thinking of a lace shawl or possibly a short-sleeved sweater. We'll see what I decide once the square and the baby sweater I need to make next are off the needles. Well, possibly I'll tackle one of my two sock-in-progress before then, also.

Cheers!

No comments: