My progress

Myfitnesspal gave me this cute little tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's HERE!

I can't believe it, but my Wollmeise is here, AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

My flash and horrid photography skills don't do it justice but it is so pretty that I can't wait to cast on!

But wait I shall! I have tulipa on the needles and it HAS TO BE READY to sew up on the 19th of November at the last class. I think this is going to be difficult for me since I'm still on the FIRST PIECE. I seem to be able to do it wrong more times than I can count.

Then I have the vest for mom which I will finish, I swear I will!

And the three pairs of socks, the cell phone cozy and the narrow rectangular shawl. Really...that ought to be enough!

I think if I tell myself that I can't cast on the Wollmeise until I get all of these off the needles one way or another I'll have my UFO problems solved, don't you?

1 comment:

LadyDragonfly said...

I'm pretty sure there is a home for wayward German sock yarn someplace....